UKAM Industrial Superhard Tools welcomes the opportunity to work with you, in helping you improve your dicing process to its ultimate level of efficiency. Whether its selecting the right dicing blade for your application, solving your current dicing problems, or designing a new dicing blade & process (solution) for a future application. We welcome all challenges, and there is no concern to small or large for us to address.
No matter where you are in your dicing operation, our engineers will be happy to help. We invite all customers and potential users of our dicing solutions to visit our U.S. headquarters. And consult with our highly trained engineers.
We are conveniently located in Los Angeles County at:
25345 Avenue Stanford, Unit 211 Valencia, CA 91355
Reaching us is easy. Just 30 miles from LAX International Airport and Downtown Los Angeles.
From LAX Airport:
1. Start out going East on WORLD WAY/CENTER WAY towards ARRIVALS by turning left.
2. Take the CA-1 N/CENTURY BLVD/SEPULVEDA BLVD NORTH ramp.
3. Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.
4. Stay straight to go onto S SEPULVEDA BLVD.
5. Stay straight to go onto S SEPULVEDA BLVD.
6. Stay straight to go onto HOWARD HUGHES PKWY.
7. HOWARD HUGHES PKWY becomes ramp.
8. Merge onto I-405 N.
9. Take the exit on the left.
10. Merge onto I-5 N.
11. Take the exit towards CA-126 E/MAGIC MTN PKWY.
12. Stay straight to go onto FRONTAGE RD.
13. Turn LEFT onto MAGIC MOUNTAIN PKWY/CA-126 W.
14. Turn RIGHT onto THE OLD RD.
15. Turn RIGHT onto RYE CANYON RD.
16. Turn RIGHT onto AVENUE STANFORD.
UKAM Industrial Superhard Tools Division of LEL Diamond Tools International, Inc.
25345 Avenue Stanford, Unit 211 Valencia, CA 91355 Phone: (661) 257-2288 Fax: (661) 257-3833
Selecting Right Dicing Blade - SMART CUT technology - Metal Bond Dicing Blades - HYBRID Bond Dicing Blades - Fully impregnated Dicing Blades
Technical Support - Research & Development - Custom Dicing Blades - Diamond Tool Usage Guide - Application Data Sheet - Dicing Service
SMART Blades vs. Conventional Dicing Blades - SMART Blades vs. Resin Bond Dicing Blades - SMART Blades vs. Electroplated Dicing Blades
Company - Visit Us - Contact Us - News/Events - Recommend Site to Colleague - Terms & Conditions